Waist Height Access Control Turnstiles Security Face Recognition
For Scenic Area
|1. Optical turnstile is designed to control pedestrians entering or
exiting restricted areas, usually used of high pedestrian traffic
flow in both directions.|
|2. The body is made from brushed stainless steel which creates a
seamless and elegant access point to blend into most indoor
|3. It can be integrated with any kind of access controller system
(e.g.: RFID device, Push button, Fingerprint and Biometric device).|
|4. In case of emergency, the Optical Turnstile arm will open
automatically to allow free passage.|
|5. Optical Turnstiles are suit for elegant and luxury entrance
Features and Benefits
1.Semi-auto mode: After reading card the passenger pushes the arm
by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives in
2. Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a little
strength after reading card, and the arm will automatically rotate
forward by motor power until the arm arrives in home position.
3.Tripod turnstile is ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings.
4.It can be integrated with any kind of access controller system
(e.g.: RFID device, Push button, Fingerprint and Biometric device).
5.In case of emergency, the turnstile horizontal arm will drop down
to allow free passage when power off.
6. Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical
7. Automatic reset of barrier arms after each passage.
8. Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for
emergency situations. Automatically arm drop down when power off or
9. Adjustable time out delay.
|Item / Model||RNCF P858|
|Running life||＞10 million|
|Working voltage||AC220±10% 50hz 50w|
|Max bearing stress of arm||80KG|
|Open direction||Unidirectional and bidirectional (optional)|
|Humidity||≤90% coagulation free|
|Thickness of Housing||2.0mm|
|Length of the bar||230-900mm|
|Swing arm work angle||180°|
1. Office: Business Building, Government Office, Etc.;
2. Science And Education Unit: Colleges And Universities, Research
Institutes, Libraries, Etc.;
3. Business Services: Supermarkets, Shopping Malls, Hotels, Clubs,
4. Leisure And Entertainment Venues: Parks, Scenic Spots, Amusement
5. Transport Site: Bus Station, Railway Station, Subway Station,
Airport And So On.